Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Friday, November 20, 2009

* Aveeno Baby Review and Samples available *

I do some work for Bzzagent and recently they sent me a package of Aveeno Baby Moisure Shampoo. Like so many of their other products, this product contains Aveeno Active Naturals, "natural oatmeal infused with the power of science to keep baby's skin and hair moisturized and healthy." It also has the benefits of natural wheat and oat essence, in combination with Vitamin E, which cleans and conditions.

When we tried it out, I found it to be a light product that sudsed up well and rinsed cleanly. My girl's hair was softer than it usually is with her other product and the left-behind scent was appealing too. Although she can tip her head back now when I rinse, it's helpful that this is a tear-free shampoo, in the event some gets in her eyes anyways. It is also hypoallergenic.


I have five samples of this, and the diaper cream, to give away on my personal blog. Stop by and see if you are one of the first responders. :)





0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP