Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Friday, November 20, 2009

* The Ultimate Coth: Info and Giveaway! *

The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years.  The Ultimate Cloth is a simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process.  The Ultimate Cloth cleans any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with just water!  No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them.  The Ultimate Cloth has been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals.  And, can cut 50% off your cleaning time.  The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in green cleaning. 


Our readers can receive a free Ultimate Cloth!  All you need to do is follow Ultimate Cloth America on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.  Facebook and Twitter will provide the necessary information for receiving your Ultimate Cloth.


Melissa J's Thoughts: 
   
As a woman, in seek of the all-natural, self-sustaining lifestyle, and having a passion to encourage other moms to do the same thing, I was intrigued by the idea of testing and reviewing The Ultimate Cloth. I put it to use as soon as it came in the mail. 

It surprised me when I took it out of the package. I was expecting a terry-cloth type of cloth, not something that reminded me of the waterproof pads I once used for my daughter's crib and changing table. It is a light, yet very durable cloth that looks like it will last as long as it's guaranteed to last--5 years. 

Still, I was a bit skeptical, despite the great appearance of the cloth. Would it really be streak free?

I tested it first on my stove. This is constant source of frustration for me, as it always seems streaky on the door and chrome when I wash it. Because this is a natural cloth, I didn't use cleaning solution with it. I simple wet the cloth, wrung it out, and used it. Wow. My stove door had no streaks!

The bathroom mirror was next. This time, streaks were left. But then I re-read the instruction and saw the words, "dried water spot simply means there was too much water still in your cloth". So I re-wet it and rung it out again. Streak free!  And this is without my usual glass cleaner!

The Ultimate Cloth is a good sized cloth, and per the tips that come with it, if it is folded into quarters and used flat, then the user has eight sides to clean with. This gets me through anything in my house that can be cleaned with this cloth - - glass, mirrors, stove top, cell phone. . . 

Is it worth 2 for $10. Yes it is! When I think of the amount of chemicals it will be saving me, both money wise, as well as our health, the price is exceptional!




0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP