Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Monday, October 12, 2009


Mama Buzz
Melissa j

The highlight of my weekend was: My brother and SIL coming for a rare, but delightful visit and going to an awesome pumpkin farm with my husband and daughter. She loved the animals!


The goals for the week are:   Keep getting back into moderate exercising, figure out a new blogging schedule, do a month's worth of menus. 


My marriage goal for the week is: Purposefully put off my to-do list to spend time with my man at night.


A parenting goal for the week is:  Do some messy and fun craft with my daughter this week (hard for OCD me!)


A personal goal I hope to achieve this week is:   Cut back on the caffeine that I have once again started consuming and get more sleep than just five hours a night!


The thing I'm most looking forward to this week is: A very routine daycare schedule (usually it's all over the map, but this week it's the same thing every day)




Participating in our Meme

1. Post the code for the button at the top of your post with our website name and link (www.mamabzz.com)


2.  Copy and paste the list, filling in your own answers. :)

3. Link up with Mr Linky here, using the actual post URL (not your blog URL).


0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP