Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Friday, October 30, 2009

* Friday Showcase, October 30, 2009 *

I'm not creative at all, but I'm always trying to figure out craft projects with the kids anyways. I was pretty proud of this one, that taught both an animal and a color!

I found a (free) black and white picture of a sheep online and printed it out. Then I cut it out and pasted it on construction paper.

Next, I spread glue all over the body and gave the kids pieces of black yarn, which they then put on the glue. They loved it and we talked about sheep and the color black while they did it.

(Excuse my frizting camera which blurred this picture. :(






Show off your creation for the week!






2 comments:

Melissa October 30, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

I love it! So cute!

Deborah October 31, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Good idea! Very cute!

Yesterday I posted about frugal fun with fall leaves:

http://b1g1bargainsblessingsbananas.blogspot.com/2009/10/frugal-fall-fun.html

:o)

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP