Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

* WOW Imports-Personalized Jewelry and Giveaway! *

When I began Mama Buzz, I never expected to receive and review a product that meant the world to me. While I enjoy all the products we have done on here, none of them have been in the keepsake, make-me-cry category - until I received my personalize ring from WOW Imports.  I wish my camera was working so I could take a picture of it on my finger, but I can't. (It just turns out blurry and does not do the ring justice)

I'm not normally a jewelry fan but Wow Import's personalized jewelry intrigued me. The more I looked at what the offered, the more I was drawn to it. When it came time to choose what piece I would review I had a hard time deciding between a name necklace and a name ring. I finally settled on a name ring and chose to have the word "Chayim" engraved in it.
 
Why that word?

I chose it to wear as a memorial on my hand in honor or the baby we lost this past summer in a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, as well as the baby we lost a few months after we were married and began trying for our family. Chayim means "Life" and to wear that word as a memorial is significant to me because my heart knows my babies are alive in in heaven waiting for me.

 Opening my package when it came, was like a sacred moment. I just stared at the ring for a moment, then, slipped it on my finger while getting tears on my eyes. I wear it with my wedding band and engagement ring, and though it doesn't fully match my white gold set in color tone, it has so much meaning to me, it is staying on there.

 While most people will use WOW Imports to order name jewelry as gifts for those they love, some may consider using the personalize service for emotional significance as I did, by choosing a symbolic word or lost loved one's name to have engraved on the jewelry. Nothing could be more precious than symbolic jewelry and WOW Imports does such a beautiful job creating it, it would be worth every penny spent!

Mel's Thoughts:
When we were first introduced to Wow Imports, I was pretty excited to be reviewing a piece of jewelry, either a necklace or a ring, with my choice of decorative details on that necklace.  I decided then and there to go ahead and choose a necklace that I could personalize for my husband's little sister for Christmas. 


The necklace I received is personalized with Jodi's name attached to the chain.  It is sterling silver, and I really feel that it is a great quality.  The chain is a heavier link, and I was able to choose the length that I thought would fit Jodi; they had lengths between 14"-20".  It has a sturdy clasp on it.  They also threw in an extra detail to her name, a little flower on the end.  I was able to choose the font that her name came in, and I was able to choose from a list of extra details, such as the flower or a pawprint or a star, etc., which could be placed anywhere I chose on the pendant.  The necklace I received is priced at $27.95, plus $5.95 for the flower.  There are other details that you can also have added, that may cost extra, such as a Swarovski crystal for your birth month, a 3 mm figaro chain, extra thickness to your pendant, etc.  One of the best things about Wow Imports is that they offer free shipping, unless you require express shipping.  This is a wonderful advantage, especially with the rising prices of everything in these economic times.

Wow Imports is a family business that offers other varieties of personalized jewelry, including personalized name rings, Hebrew wedding rings, children's name necklaces, jewelry from sterling silver or 14K gold, name earrings, name bracelets, name anklets, personalized keychains, personalized zipper pulls, and personalized cufflinks.  They also offer African fair trade bead and wire art, including beaded Christmas ornaments; this is a wonderful way to help struggling African artisans trying to support their families.  All in all, with my custom-made jewelry experience with Wow Imports, I give them a two thumbs' up.




(Disclosure: We were provided with these products, free of charge, by Wow Imports, in association with MamaBuzz.)  

WOW Imports is giving us the opportunity to offer one piece of personalized jewelry to our readers of $27.95 value. You can find these pieces either as a personalized ring or personalized necklace

Simply leave your name with what piece you like the best and why you want it and we will enter your name in a drawing on December 19th. 

For additional entries:

~ Join us as a networked blog

~ Subscribe to our RSS feed in the reader of your choice
~ Follow us on Twitter
~ Tweet this post
~ Post about this on your blog (please provide the URL of that post)

 

12 comments:

Penny November 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

My daughter has a name with an unusual spelling -- I would love to get a necklace for her! I have MamaBzz dot com listed in the sidebar of my own blog so that I can follow it.

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

My daughter's name is Anita. I didn't think it was that unusual when she was born, but it is close to impossible to find anything with her name on it. I would love to get her a personalized necklace.

Bunny B November 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

I love the Carrie necklace and hope to win that one! :)

bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B November 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Oh, and the reason I want to win it is because my best friend loves that design since she loves SATC! It would be a great present.

Blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-more.html

bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B November 26, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/6082962287

bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B November 26, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Twitter follower @bunnyb

bunnybx at gmail . com

Rachel R. November 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

I love the Hebrew name necklace. My daughter's name is Hebrew, and was carefully chosen for its significance, so I would love to get her a piece of jewelry with her name written out in Hebrew.

Dovile November 30, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I'd love to win the personalized heart monogram necklace (the one with in the EA letters in the photo), thanks!

spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous December 3, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

I'd choose a personalized ring with my children's names

mama3davis December 4, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

I'd choose a ring with 'blessed' on it.

BargainFun December 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

I'd choose a personal ring with my sons & husbands names
bargainfun1 at yahoo

Bombtastic Belle December 18, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

I like the ring, I'd let my husband personalize it for me.
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP