Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

* Featured Blogger *




I was already a follower of Angie's My Four Monkeys, from my personal blog, so I already knew I liked her blog when she joined Mama Buzz. Some of her posts make me laugh outright, like her dog the skunk and others give me some great information as she reviews products in the age group that I have a child in. With over 700 followers, Angie has a pretty big thing going over at her blog and I can only hope to get there someday on my own blog!

What's your favorite junk food? Oreos!

What is your passion in life? My family and my faith, living a life that makes a difference

What are you known for? Hmmm... That's a hard one. Probably my addiction to coupons and crafts. :)

What do you do for fun? Read, photography, crafts, bake

What's the meaning behind your blog name? I have four kiddos and they are my "monkeys", crazy fun and you have to be a zookeeper at heart to keep up with them!

What do you blog about? I blog about products I can stand behind, giveaways, deals and sales, my adventures with four kids, recipes, craft and party ideas... a little bit of everything.

Give us some links to some of your favorite posts.
Last Word by Kathy Herman

Look Back at Last Summer's Bird Project

Costume Sucess

Birthday Cakes, Easy and Expensive



0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP