Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Featured Blogger: A Busy Mom of Two

This blogger, Angela, has some really great ideas on her blog!  I especially found her post on an alternative to shaving cream really cool!  I had never thought of using conditioner, but after reading her post, that makes complete sense!  I too enjoy making birthday cakes for my kids, so her post on birthday cakes is a hoot!  I especially liked her Wiggles cake.  Really cute cake; not sure how she made the actual guys.....but very cool!  Have fun exploring around Angela's blog, A Busy Mom of Two.  If you like, sign up to follow her blog, or digg or stumble her posts.  Enjoy!

Name: Angela, aka, A Busy Mom of Two.




Blog URL: www.abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com


What's your favorite junk food? all of them. Dark Chocolate, Potato Chips and French Onion Dip (made with real sour cream), S'mores.

What is your passion in life? Being a mom and a wife. I love my family, and they are the reason for all I do.

What are you known for? My baking and cooking. I love to throw a party, because I love to bake and cook. I usually have twice the food I need.

What do you do for fun? Play with the kids, Read, Walk, Blog, Cook and Bake.

What's the meaning behind your blog name? I work outside of the home at a full-time job, I have two kids at home = Busy..hence, A Busy Mom of Two.


What do you blog about? being a mom, deals and other frugal type stuff, tips and tricks I have learned in my life, recipes, products I love, product reviews, etc.

Give us some links to some of your favorite posts:


http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2008/11/shaving-cream-alternative.html


http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2009/01/kids-themed-birthday-cakes.html


http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2009/10/homemade-turkey-soup.html


http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-100-can-buy-at-cvs.html

List any giveaways you're doing:
4 movie tickets and a box of cereal
http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2009/11/general-mills-cereals-free-movies.html

0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP