Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Friday, October 23, 2009

* Mom2Mom, My Degree is not being Wasted! *


Untitled from mama buzz on Vimeo.




2 comments:

Melissa October 23, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Well said, Melissa. Well said.

Suzie C. October 23, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Great encouragement to all the moms out there, Missie!!!
People don't think when they say such things to moms as "you're wasting your degree"!
I am SO happy that I was a stay-at-home mom with my girls!
I didn't go to college until after they were grown, and I now have a Bachelor's degree and have a "third" career: my first-raising my children, my second-being a freelance artist at home while they were growing up.
I now work at a school, where the young female teachers tell me how much they hate being away from their newborns, their toddlers, etc. They tell me with tears in their eyes how they hate having the daycare people raising their children, all because they give in to the people who tell them they shouldn't waste their degree by not working outside the home!
DON'T give in!! DON'T let me be the one you cry to when you are at work, wishing you could be home with your sick child--it breaks my heart!!
Listen to Melissa, everyone, and be happy to have the time with your children...you WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
And remember this: the people who tell you your degree is being wasted will be the same people someday who tell the working moms that it's too bad they were too busy working and not staying home raising their children!
Blessings,
Suzie (Melissa's Aunt)

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP