Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

* Featured Blogger: MadameDeals *

Our featured blogger today, is actually a team-effort site: MadameDeals. Although both Renae and Amee run the site, Amee answered our questions for us today. :-)






I really liked their blurb about doing what you love this week and have hope, that all of us can say that about something in our day. They have a great post on how to save big and they also have a post on great Family Fall ideas.   Stop by, say hi, sub to their site, and if you get a chance, favorite them on technorati. :-)



Name Amee

Blog URL
www.madamedeals.com

What's your favorite junk food? Anything chocolate

What is your passion in life? My family and teaching others

What are you known for?
I would say I am know for my extensive wardrobe. I let the cat out of the bag each week when I show our readers how to get my looks for $20 or under.

What do you do for fun? I love to shop, read, work on our site, and work with children with disabilities.

What's the meaning behind your blog name?
We thought it was funny to have the derivatives of Ms. Deals, Mrs. Deals and if you say it fast, my-damn-deals (sorry for the language a reader pointed that one out.)


What do you blog about?
I write about using Rachel Ray recipes on a budget. I also do the fashion column on Friday and I write most of the ask-the-teacher columns on Thursday because I am a certified Special Education and Regular education teacher.


Give us some links to some of your favorite posts.







List any giveaways you're doing: This is the link that houses our weekly giveaways. We are giving away the amazing TOT clock!!!
http://madamedeals.com/contests/

0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP