Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Sunday, September 20, 2009

* Monday Madness Meme - September 21, 2009 *


Mama Buzz
Melissa j

The highlight of my weekend was:  The Mark Schultz concert at our new church

The goals for the week are: Create 3 lapbooks. Two for my daughter and one for Mel's son (I got hit with inspiration for them. :D ), weed the front flower beds, finish all three books for our Thomas Nelson tours, write the tours up plus two other tours I have info enough to write up for.

My marriage goal for the week is: Even when the daycare kids are here at night, setting aside 15 minutes to sit down with my husband and talk about our days.

A parenting goal for the week is:  Get outside in the sunshine more with my daughter, when the daycare kids aren't here instead of focusing on my to-do list.

A personal goal I hope to achieve this week is:  Slowly get back to simple exercises (I'm struggling with some healing issues after a ruptured ectopic pregnancy 8 weeks ago)

The thing I'm most looking forward to this week is: All the books I have to read! ;)



Participating in our Meme

1. Post the code for the button at the top of your post with our website name and link (www.mamabzz.com)


2.  Copy and paste the list, filling in your own answers. :)

3. Link up with Mr Linky here, using the actual post URL (not your blog URL).









0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP