Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mid-Week Pick-Me-Up: Darlene Deibler Rose


I know this video is really long, but basically, it's just the recording of Darlene Deibler Rose that my mom let me listen to when I was a teenager.  I'm so excited to have found it on Youtube!  Mamas, I encourage you to multi-task today and listen to this recording while you are rocking your babies, while you are cooking supper, while you are changing diapers, while you are writing those blog posts.  Just take the time to listen, and I promise it will bless your heart.  This is one story I know I will never forget.  I've even read her book, Evidence Not Seen, and it is one that I could not put down.  In fact, I remember getting caught reading it during class hours in high school.:)  So, be encouraged today, and enjoy!:)
Love, Mel

 


 
To share your Mid-Week Pick-Me-Up:
1. Post our button and MamaBuzz link on your site with your pick-me-up.

2. Come back here, and link to us with Mr. Linky.



0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP