Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Feautured Blogger

Today's featured blogger is Abbie from  Just a Bunch of Characters.


In her words:  

I started calling our blog "Just a Bunch of Characters" because our house is full of little characters who do some wild and crazy things. It's also a play on our family's last name. My blog is all about our adventures as an ever-growing family. Blogging antics in our clan range from streaking three year olds to faith and family.

We have five children ages 6, 5, 3, 2, and 6 months. I am passionate about training my kids! We homeschool and seek to raise our children to bring honor and glory to Christ. I love teaching my kids about God and His creation. They are amazing blessings that make me cry with laughter and sometimes with frustration. 

I'm known in our area for having more than 2.5 children, cloth diapering, and putting my baby in "that thing" (aka the sling). My friends enjoy coming to me for advice and observing how I try to organize my home. I love sharing new ideas and creative ways to parent, eat, teach, and provide.  

For fun, our family loves traveling around the nation and finding new things to get in to. I love reading, blogging, scrapbooking. I've just discovered a new love in sewing for my two girls. Matching outfits for my bookends (the six year old and six month old) are absolutely adorable.

And when the kids are in bed, I love sneaking some bits of cookies n' cream chocolate ice cream! There's nothing better than chocolate on chocolate.

My top four favorite blog posts include:
4. Cloth Times Two
3. Guess that Child!?!
2. Missing Sleepy Bear
1. When Potty Training a Boy Don't Forget

    When I (Melissa j) went to visit Abbie's blog, the post that stood out to me the most was Worship, it's not Just for Church.   It encouraged me to become more consistent in doing Bible stories and songs with my little girl, and even my daycare kids. Not to mention, Abbie gives a couple of great resources in that post!


    Stop by and visit Abbie if you can, add her to your reader feed or become a follower. And better yet, favorite her blog on Technorati! 


  





0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP