Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Monday, October 5, 2009

* Monday Madness, October 3, 2009 *


Mama Buzz
Melissa j

The highlight of my weekend was: Watching Amazing Race and developing a great new vegetarian taco recipe!

The goals for the week are:   Keep working on the Mama Buzz data base, keep slowly getting back to exercising (I"m 12 weeks post-op from our ruptured ectopic pregnancy), and spend lots of time with the kids.


My marriage goal for the week is: Start doing a Bible study with my husband in the evening, even if it means letting the dishes go til morning. . . .


A parenting goal for the week is:  (Again) read more books with my daughter. For some reason, we've been slacking in that area. ???


A personal goal I hope to achieve this week is:   Read some writing books and look over some of the manuscripts I hope to finish in the next year.


The thing I'm most looking forward to this week is: Having my fall canning DONE and garden season wrapped up for another year!




Participating in our Meme

1. Post the code for the button at the top of your post with our website name and link (www.mamabzz.com)


2.  Copy and paste the list, filling in your own answers. :)

3. Link up with Mr Linky here, using the actual post URL (not your blog URL).

0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP