Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Friday, October 2, 2009

* Friday Showcase for October 2, 2009 *


Math lapbook I made for Mel's son. My first ever lapbook!


Have your own showcase? Link it, below. :-)













To share your Friday Showcase:
1. Post our button and MamaBuzz link on your site with your Showcase.


Mama Buzz

2. Come back here, and link to us with Mr. Linky.











3 comments:

MamaBuzz October 2, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

That is so awesome!:) You are so creative....

Sara October 2, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

What a great idea! I'll have to remember that for the future.

A Cooking Bookworm October 3, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

I'm still trying to figure out lapbooks... got any good links? I've been looking into the workbox system for when little girl starts school... The workbox thing is something my organizational side loves the idea of!

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP