Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Featured Blogger: Kelly From Andrew ~N~ Kelly

Today's Featured Blogger is Kelly from Andrew ~N~ Kelly.  Kelly's blog is one you don't want to miss.  I have a feeling that Kelly likes New York City, just from browsing around and reading her blog; if you do, Kelly, then we could be great friends!:)  I love Kelly's post on her day of deals.....and she even shares a few deals you might want to jump in on and grab.  She also posts about her anniversary and how God has provided for them through the years.  Reading her post took me back to those days when we were just starting out and how God saw us through each and every day.....

So, head over and check out Kelly's blog; become a follower, and leave her a comment!  Be sure to fave her on Technorati, and maybe even stumble or digg a post you like.  And now, our featured blogger....

Name: Kelly


Blog URL:  http://akhughes.blogspot.com/

What's your favorite junk food? Coke!

What is your passion in life? living my life to the glory of God; I also love, love, love my husband & 8 month old son!! I am continually learning how I can be a better wife & mom.

What are you known for? I worked full-time as a piano teacher before I had my son. Now I teach a few students from my home. I play the piano every week at our church, and have also played for weddings, funerals, and community events. So I am "the piano girl" I guess. :)

What do you do for fun? I love going anywhere with my husband & son, including walking in the city, traveling, and finding new places to explore. I also greatly enjoy cooking & baking, hanging out with family & friends, and, of course, BLOGGING!

What's the meaning behind your blog name? Christ is the center of our lives and we strive to live that out every day in our actions, words & interactions.

What do you blog about? mostly the latest happenings in our family.

Give us some links to some of your favorite posts.:
http://akhughes.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-day-of-deals.html


http://akhughes.blogspot.com/2009/06/celebrating-gods-goodness-part-2.html


http://akhughes.blogspot.com/2009/09/just-for-laughs.html

List any giveaways you're doing:
I'm hoping to do a gift basket giveaway around the holidays.

0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP