Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Monday, September 28, 2009

* Monday Madness, September 28, 2009 *


Mama Buzz
Melissa j

The highlight of my weekend was:  Lounging around all day at home, due to being sick. I don't usually lounge! I even curled up and read a book for awhile. . .


The goals for the week are:   Finish the lapbook for Mel's son, get data bases done for Mama Buzz, get the quarterly book keeping done for my hubby's business, and can the beets on Saturday.

My marriage goal for the week is: Set everything aside at night when hubby comes home and sit down and try to get in 10 minutes of conversation with him.


A parenting goal for the week is:  Read more books with my daughter. For some reason, we've been slacking in that area. ???


A personal goal I hope to achieve this week is:   [Continue] slowly getting back to simple exercises (I'm struggling with some healing issues after a ruptured ectopic pregnancy 8 weeks ago)

The thing I'm most looking forward to this week is: Woman's Bible Study




Participating in our Meme

1. Post the code for the button at the top of your post with our website name and link (www.mamabzz.com)


2.  Copy and paste the list, filling in your own answers. :)

3. Link up with Mr Linky here, using the actual post URL (not your blog URL).














0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP