Timberdoodle: Rapelli Game

Educational game- read the reviews

Mom2Mom: Simplifying Your Holidays

Organizing your holidays with all kinds of free resources

Mom2Mom: One on One

Doing one-on-one with each of our children

Work At Home Mom- Part 3

Making work at home work

Shine Your Light

Cyrus International and Trafficking Hope

Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti

Read reviews on a great book for teens

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Featured Blogger: Abby From Babbling Abby

Today's featured blogger is Abby.  She is a wife and mommy, as well as a kindergarten teacher.  Be sure to check out her featured blog posts below and comment.  I especially loved the post, T-minus 24 hours...  That made me giggle....aren't those one year olds fun in the highchair, especially when they just rip off that bib and go after it?  Oy vei!  Thanks, Abby, for letting us see more of the humorous side of being a mama.:)LOL  And now, your featured blogger....

Name: Abby


Blog URL: www.babblingabby.blogspot.com


What's your favorite junk food? There are too many! McDonalds French fries would probably top the list though :)


What is your passion in life? My family.


What are you known for? Perpetual enthusiasm...and my ability to mimic almost any font with my handwriting.


What do you do for fun? Chase my fifteen month old son around. And date my husband (something I don't do near often enough). And shop. But only occasionally, of course.


What's the meaning behind your blog name? I have love to talk, what can I say?


What do you blog about? Everything: my family, my career (kindergarten teacher), frugal living, decorating and remodeling our home, thrifting, designing, etc.


Give us some links to some of your favorite posts.


I Love Lists!

Adventures in Targeting


T-minus 24 hours...


Flashback


List any giveaways you're doing: I'm not currently doing any giveaways :)

Stay tuned every Tuesday and Thursday for more Featured Bloggers here on MamaBuzz!

0 comments:

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

View My Stats
free counters

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP